10 Strange Facts About Coffee
If you’re like 54 percent of Americans over the age of 18, you start your day with a cup of coffee…but just how much do you really know about your favorite caffeinated beverage? Here are 10 little-known facts about that lovely black brew you may not have known:
1. Our coffee addiction essentially started with a goat.
2. George Washington invented instant coffee. No, not that one.
3. How do you take your coffee? The latte is the most popular choice.
4. Contrary to popular belief, a shot of espresso does not have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
5. New Yorkers love coffee more than the rest of us.
6. Your coffee can kill you, but you’d have to drink nearly 100 cups of it!
7. Coffee can help you pick the perfect perfume.
8. Only oil is traded more than coffee.
9. Coffee beans are actually berry pits. So it actually is ‘go juice’!
10. Coffee can give you the energy to do these awesome weekend home improvement projects.
If you’re a professional in the food industry, you know how important your commercial cooking equipment is to the success of your business. At Quick Servant, we provide all of the reliable repair, replacement and maintenance services your kitchen needs. Whether you need an emergency repair for your commercial coffee machine or just want to have one of our professional technicians ensure it won’t break down when you need it, we’re here for you. Give us a call today to learn more about our commercial kitchen services, or schedule an appointment online.