5 Ways to Prepare Your Home for Cold Weather
Before we know it winter will be here in full swing, bringing cold nights and snowy weather. Although we often remember to break out our winter clothes to prepare our wardrobe for the change in temperature, many of us can easily forget that our house needs some prep-work too. Here are a few simple things you can do to get your home winter-ready.
1. Snuggle up with some throws, blankets, or bed covers, which are great for adding both color and warmth.
2. Don’t forget to prep your pipes and plumbing for cold weather to avoid issues down the road.
3. If you have one, make sure you also take steps to get your fireplace ready for winter.
4. Reversing your ceiling fans is also a great way to get winter-ready.
5. Schedule a check-up for your air conditioning and heating system. Heater maintenance appointments are better done in fall, before the temperatures drop too low and you find out there’s a big issue. Better to be safe than sorry!
Contact Quick Servant for HVAC Service Today
At Quick Servant, our technicians are ready to help you 24/7 with our quick and reliable HVAC services. Let us inspect your heater to make sure it’s ready to go and running smoothly for the winter season. Call us today or request an appointment online.