7 Energy-Saving Tips for Commercial Kitchens
Do you have high energy costs associated with your commercial kitchen? If so, there are myriad ways you can start lowering your energy costs with just a few simple tips and tricks.
Commercial Energy Saving Tips
1. If you haven’t already, investing in energy-efficient appliances can garner your business significant savings on energy costs.
2. Maintaining your commercial kitchen equipment is so important if you want your equipment to function efficiently for years to come. Preventative maintenance on refrigeration alone for example, can save you hundreds each year on energy and repair costs.
3. Use energy-efficient lighting to save up to 20 percent on your annual energy costs.
4. Conserve water and reduce the cost of hot water by controlling and monitoring your water temperatures.
6. Rearrange your kitchen with the help of the energy-efficient kitchen tool to insure proper location of your appliances. This will help you maximize your energy savings.
7. Establish a startup and shutdown schedule that can track the amount of energy being used.
Call Quick Servant for Commercial Kitchen Maintenance Today
If you’re in need of fast, reliable solutions for your commercial kitchen or building, the professionals at Quick Servant are here to help. We offer superior commercial services for heating and cooling, refrigeration, cooking equipment, building maintenance, facilities management and much more. Give us a call today to learn more or schedule your appointment online.