7 Home Improvements to Try This Weekend
The weekend is here! And while most of us use this time to put our feet up and relax for a little while, we like to get stuff done, too! The weekend is the perfect time to create something beautiful for your home, give life to your old furniture, or just get around to some much needed repairs. So before you spend all weekend couch surfing, check out these seven simple DIYs guaranteed to make your life simpler and your home better.
1. Start your weekend by getting your closet totally organized! You know you’ll feel better once you do.
2. Has that dripping sink been driving you mad? Here’s how you can fix it.
3. Have an old door lying around? Why not give it a new life as a beautiful coffee table.
4. Try adding a few plants around the home, not only for beauty, but to help clean your air.
5. For an amazing (and chemical free) house, try making your very own air fresheners.
6. Return your furniture to its former glory! Get rid of all those nicks and scratches.
7. And don’t forget to clean your old condenser unit to help it run like new!