Commercial Air Conditioning Repair Service
Should your commercial air conditioning system break down during the hot summer months, it can cause serious problems for your business operation. Whether you run a retail store, restaurant, hospital, school or office building, you rely on your A/C equipment to keep people safe and comfortable during the summer season.
For more than 35 years, the dedicated team at Quick Servant has been there for our customers for all of their commercial air conditioning repair needs. We know how important it is to respond quickly when an air conditioning unit fails during the sweltering days of summer. No matter what kind of business you operate, we are standing by ready to help.
24/7 Emergency Commercial Air Conditioning Service
No matter the time or day of the week, our highly trained commercial air conditioning repair team can respond quickly to your place of business to get your system up and running again. We service all brands and our trucks carry a wide assortment of top quality A/C replacement parts, so we are able to make repairs quickly. Our 24/7 emergency repair line is staffed by knowledgeable professionals who will dispatch a technician out to your business promptly.
Air Conditioning Commercial Service
Common Types Of A/C Repairs
During our many years in business, we have seen a variety of A/C failure issues. Here are just some of the expert commercial air conditioning repairs that we have performed for our customers.
- Electrical Problems – Older wiring or breaker issues are common reasons for A/C units to stop working. We will do a complete inspection of the equipment’s electrical system to diagnose any problems.
- Leaking Refrigerant – A/C systems cannot cool properly if there is a refrigerant leak. We will check all coolant lines, make any needed repairs and recharge the system.
- Broken Belts- Worn or broken belts often cause air conditioning units to fail or underperform. Our technicians will check all belts for wear or breakage.
- Evaporator Coil – A frozen evaporator coil can be caused by poor air circulation, an insufficient amount of refrigerant or other issues. We will diagnose the problem and make any necessary repairs related to the evaporator coil.
- Failed Fan Motor – The fan system is an important part of every air conditioning unit, as it is responsible for circulating cool air throughout your building. We will inspect the system’s fans to ensure that they are operating as they should.
- Compressor Failure – If your A/C’s fans are running, but blowing out only warm air, it could be due to a faulty compressor. Our highly trained technicians will check the compressor and make any needed repairs.
Contact Us Today
The highly experienced team at Quick Servant is proud to have served all of our commercial air conditioning customers for the past three decades. Don’t let the intense heat of summer cause your business any problems. Contact us today to learn more about why so many companies have chosen us to be their commercial air conditioning repair solution.