Commercial Heating Repair Service
Should your commercial heating break down during the cold winter months, it can cause serious problems for your business operation. Whether you run a retail store, restaurant, hospital, retirement facility, school or office building, you rely on your heating equipment to keep people safe and comfortable during the winter season.
For more than 35 years, the dedicated team at Quick Servant has been there for our customers for all of their commercial furnace repair needs. We know how important it is to respond quickly when an heating & air units fail during the frigid days of winter. No matter what kind of business you operate, we are standing by ready to help.
24/7 Emergency Commercial Heating Repair
No matter the time or day of the week, our highly trained commercial HVAC repair team can respond quickly to your place of business to get your system up and running again. We service all brands and our trucks carry a wide assortment of top quality heating replacement parts, so we are able to make repairs quickly. Our 24/7 emergency repair line is staffed by knowledgeable professionals who will dispatch a technician out to your business promptly.
Common Types Of Heater Repairs
During our many years in business, we have seen a variety of A/C failure issues. Here are just some of the expert commercial heating repairs that we have performed for our customers.
- Electrical Problems – Older wiring or breaker issues are common reasons for heating units to stop working. We will do a complete inspection of the equipment’s electrical system to diagnose any problems.
- Failed Electronic Ignition System – Modern gas furnaces no longer use a pilot light to light burners. Instead, they use an electronic ignition system to create a spark to light them. The ignition system can fail, and the furnace’s safety precautions will stop the burner from turning on.
- Broken Sequencer – The sequencer is the component that staggers the activation of the multiple electric heating elements so they don’t overall the electrical panel. If the sequencer breaks, not all the heating elements will turn on.
- Cold Air – Cool air is one of the biggest problems with commercial heating units. There are many causes for this problem including leaky ducts, faulty thermostat or a problem with the fuel delivery system.
- Strange Odor – Strange odors from your heating system may be one of the most alarming because it can be indicative of a potential safety issue. If you ever smell the odor of natural gas it is important to vacate and notify proper authorities.
- Unusual Sounds – Strange sounds, whether banging or buzzing, can mean certain parts of your heating system need to be replaced or repaired. If you notice new sounds when you turn it on or when it goes off is a good indication that you are in need of heating repair.
Contact Us Today
The highly experienced team at Quick Servant is proud to have served all of our commercial heating customers for the past three decades. Don’t let the intense cold of a polar vortex cause your business any problems. Contact us today to learn more about why so many companies have chosen us to be their commercial heating repair solution.