The Only Ice Cream Recipe You Will Ever Need
In the heat of summer, there is nothing better than a delicious, fresh batch of homemade ice cream. With so many options for ice cream, it’s hard to decide between them all. A simple recipe that produces delicious ice cream is hard to beat which is why you need to know this one.
Lemonade Ice Cream
With lemonade being a very popular summertime drink, this ice cream will definitely quench your need for something sweet and cold in the hot summer heat. This easy recipe will provide you with a refreshing treat to make for parties, events, or just for your own enjoyment.
6 egg yolks
2 ½ Tbsp fresh lemon juice
½ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
Zest from 3 lemons
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp lemon extract
1. Pour milk into a heavy bowl and bring to a boil. Once it’s boiling, cover it and remove from heat source.
2. Beat egg yolks and sugar until the mixture becomes light.
3. Slowly pour the hot milk into the egg and sugar mix and whisk it while you do.
4. Pour the combined mixture into a saucepan and cook on low heat. While cooking this mixture, stir with a wooden spoon until it thickens.
5. Do not let it boil because the milk will ruin in the mixture.
6. Add the lemon juice, extract and zest
7. Cool mixture to room temperature then cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
8. After chilling, freeze in your ice cream maker
9. Once the mixture starts to set, mix in lemonade concentrate and continue to mix.
10. If mixture is still not frozen enough, put into freezer until it is set up completely.
Here’s Another Way To Stay Cool: Quick Servant
We strive to keep your house comfortable, and we want to provide you with the best service possible. You should be enjoying ice cream instead of worrying about fixing an air conditioner: That’s our job. If you have any HVAC needs, contact us today to learn more about our services.