Quick Servant has been upholding a tradition of excellence for more than four decades, and we’re always looking for hard-working team members to help us keep this tradition alive. We service DE, MD, VA and DC areas. Our employees are dedicated to providing honest, dependable work and are willing to do whatever it takes to make a customer happy. If this sounds like you, a position with Quick Servant may be the perfect fit.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for Contact Us directly, we’re always looking for great people.
Why work for Quick Servant?
Quick Servant is a company with a true passion for success. We invest in our technicians. We provide tuition reimbursement, in house and factory training. Every technician who would like to achieve journeyman status is encouraged, coached, and supported. We have a fully inclusive environment with a diverse staff. We are committed to your success. We believe that every employee is a vital part of the team.
What makes Quick Servant different from other companies?
- Compensation – Most of our competitors pay minimum wage rate while the technician is driving to the job. We pay your full hourly rate while you travel to the job. Our hourly rates are at the top in the areas we work in
- Preparation – We provide you with a fully stocked van and ship you your much-needed supplies. We also have a tool program to support each technician.
- Personal Tool account – The company pays for your personal tool and you repay the cost in small payments.
- Replacement Tool – Personal tools that have been broken or damaged in normal course of business will be replaced by the company.
- Company Tools – These are tools the company supplies for your use.
- Benefits – We offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits. While some companies may state they are offering you a medical plan for free. Those medical plans are often minimal coverage. Our plan is full coverage. We also offer 401k with match.
- Support – Our technicians have a full team to support their needs including senior technicians, and management who have decades of experience in the field.
- Stability – We have a great customer base with year-round work. You will not have to worry that your hours will be deceased in the fall.
Quick Servant Company’s motto is “We’ll be there when you need us”. That motto is not just for our customers, it’s for our team members too. We consistently work to make our employees’ experience safer, more productive, and an overall better experience. Come join us – we want to see you succeed.
Are you an administrative, billing, or customer service professional? We offer the same great benefits for our office personnel.
Competitive wages with 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits are for every Quick Servant employee. Our administrative staff are long term employees, so you will receive full support while learning the Quick Servant way.